Thursday, November 5, 2015

Tim Carroll Reportedly Botched Another "Clients'" Caddy

Tim Carroll [in my opinion] is awful, paranoid and a thief! My husband sent his Caddy to CCC and it was a huge mistake to trust him. He even put a part on my husbands car that is illegal in California knowing we live in California. My husband paid him over $8k to ruin the engine. Not to mention shipping costs and 4 months of rental car costs when Carroll told my husband 2 weeks to return it.

We have had many costly problems since he worked on our car. He refused to even consider he may have caused problems with his work and started accusing us of harassing him when we told him the problems. He even "voided our warranty" because we asked if he would call our mechanic here. Like we would send the car to him again anyway. His "warranty" is a joke!

The only reason we didn't file suit was he cost us so much money already we can't afford a lawsuit. Carroll even has the balls to brag about the work he did on my husband's car on FB!
click picture to enlarge
 Source: Facebook CarrollCustomCadillac 10 January 2015
Source: Facebook CarrollCustomCadillac 14 January 2015
Source: Facebook CarrollCustomCadillac 01 February 2015

Reads the email that VTC&CCC received a couple of nights ago. I'm attempting to arrange a telephone interview with the sender of that email, that I can record and post online in the new VTC&CCC Radio segment.

Right now, I can announce that Dallas H. has agreed to appear on the Monday, 09 November 2015 program. You'll be able to listen to Dallas describe, in his own words, his experience with Tim Carroll and Carroll Custom Cadillac.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to appear on your own segment feel free to Contact VTC&CCC.

No comments:

Post a Comment